No projects are complete without the right Blinds!
- Plain Colours
How to care for your blinds
- Dust can easily be removed by regularly using a feather duster or a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment.
- To dust, tilt the slats up & then down (but not entirely closed) to reach the entire top & bottom surfaces.
- To vacuum, use the brush attachment end, tilt slats as above.
- Slats may be wiped with warm water and a mild detergent.
Advantages of Bass wood
- Diamond coated bass wood stain has a much higher UVA / UVB resistance than most other bass wood stains ( passes the 1500 hours of UVA / UVB Australian test ).
- It is more resistant to the aggression of chemicals like acid rain, condensation, oils and greases and can be easily cleaned.
- The coated stain is very smooth and it enhances the nature and the grain of the timber.
We supply and install and repair:
50mm Bass Wood Blinds
- Diamond Coated
- White wash
- High gloss
- Express bass